Friday, November 15, 2013

Student Success Statement

“Your mind is a garden your thoughts are seeds
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds…”
-ANON

Reflection: This quote inspires me to change the way I think because I sometimes doubt on my goals and if I doubt I’m just growing weeds in my future. It is really true that our mind is a garden because what we plant that’s what we will grow into. If you plant goodness, success, goals, and righteousness we will naturally grow into someone successful. If we plant hatred, anger, sadness, and bad decisions we will grow into someone who will never become successful in life, because of all the negativity in our mind. We should try our best to plant what we want to grow into not what others do, be yourself and plant good seeds in your mind. Choose the Right!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment