Friday, October 4, 2013

      “My Experience so far at HPIAM”
Being a senior at Linda Esperanza Marquez high school has been a really great experience because I’m part of the first seniors to graduate from this new school. I have made great friends and met many interesting teachers. I have learned a lot in all my classes. I enjoy coming to this school because it is closer to my house. Some of my classes that I have right now have been a little tough in certain ways but I know I will overcome and get use to the process. The one thing I like about this school is that it’s not huge so I didn’t have any trouble looking for my classes the first day at this school when I first started as a junior. I was glad with letting us the students being able to wear what we wanted to because it let us express who we really were. Until we had to wear our uniforms because nobody wanted to wear their lanyards and yeah I can confess I didn’t like it either and yeah I’m didn’t wear it but now I regret not wearing it because now we have to wear these uniforms shirts which I personally never liked polo shirts. I have been to some fieldtrips in these recent semesters, the one I remember the most is when all my history class went to USS Iowa with Ms. Arellano it was really interesting because we got to actually go in the ship and see all the rooms of where the sailors slept and where they entertained themselves like playing poker or simply discussing certain topics. At this fieldtrip I didn’t get a souvenir because everything was really expensive at the gift shop but the experience is still kept with me. I have made really great friends and I appreciate having them as friends because they accept me for who I am. I am proud of being part of HPIAM at Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.
- Yazmin Ruiz


No comments:

Post a Comment