Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Student Success Statement

“It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company”- Anon

Reflection:  I personally believe that at moments of our life we must choose between being alone or being with someone that is going to influence us to do the wrong decisions.  It might seem hard to let go of that person but at the end we won’t have to suffer the consequences. We have to step up and be brave and know what’s right between wrong. We need to learn how to choose those who will become our friends because we all need real friends not fake ones. For example I once had a friend in 9th grade and she told me to go with her because she wanted to smoke a cigarette and I knew if I went with her she might get caught and the principle would of thought I smoked too so I told her no and I left her. I preferred to be alone than to be with her influencing me to do wrong. We should always choose the right in every situation we are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment