Friday, January 24, 2014

                                The School Wide Assembly
Today’s school wide assembly was great I enjoyed it. It was a great and funny way to remind us to always be here in school, on time, prepared, respectful to everyone, keep the school clean and to always wear our uniform. It was a good way to start our day with a good laughter and joy. This assembly proved that teachers actually do care about each one of us and want us to succeed and I appreciate it. I think it was the greatest idea to dress and act like the students so that you can know what it’s like to be in our shoes. Even though students and including me we tend to say that teachers are boring and all they do is give us work and aren't fun well this assembly showed the opposite when you guys were acting all silly. I really enjoyed it so see the hard work you guys put to help us succeed and I promise to always try my best in anything I do. What I will do to more fully live the school rules and regulations is wake up early every morning to get to school on time, I will try not to be late to any class, I will try not to be absent and even if I am absent maybe because of an emergency I promise to always bring a note. I will come prepared with my school supplies, homework, uniform, positive attitude, and ready to work. I will try my best to be organized, do all my homework, try my best, show respect to teachers and everyone, and always have school pride. I am privileged and proud to be a student of hpiam and I appreciate all of your (teachers) hard work. –Yazmin Ruiz


No comments:

Post a Comment