Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Student Success Statement

“Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong even if everyone is for it.” –William Penn

Reflection: I believe that doing what is right doesn't always satisfy every individual; maybe it’s doing wrong that satisfies them. I can personally agree with this quote because I have personally seen or pretty much been through this where sometimes I'm the only one that wants to do what’s right while everyone does wrong. I pretty much go against the crowd when it comes to choosing the right because I know the consequences that will turn out for me. Even though it may seem that no one is with you when deciding what is right, it’s usually the fear of other to get out of the little “popular” crowd because they fear what they are going to say about them. I don't know how I do it when it comes to not going along with the crowd because they might say I’m different but I know that I’m the brave one to be myself and to not let anyone else control my decisions. I try my best to choose the right and it doesn't bother me if I’m the only one choosing it because I know a God that has given me discernment to know what the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment