Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class Reflection

Class Reflection
1.      What did you like best about this class?
2.    What did you dislike about this class?
3.    What can you recommended to improve this class?
4.    What will you always remember about this class?

Reflection:

Well I really enjoyed this class, it was actually my favorite. What I liked was that we were able to practice our typing but also learn about many careers. I always enjoyed sitting in the front, it helped me concentrate better and pay more attention. I enjoyed making new friends and creating memories with them. There was nothing that I disliked about this class; I really liked it because it helped me improve my typing skills. I would recommend to always practice your typing at school and at home to become great at it. Practice makes perfect. I will always remember my awesome teacher that was a great role model in doing what’s right. I will dearly miss this class and school for all the memories I received. Thank you Mr. Haymore for always teaching us to choose the right, it was helpful and I will never forget the mottoJ. I know that God put me in this class with a great teacher so I wouldn’t forget about doing what’s right. It was a blessing and an honor to be in this class, I appreciate all the quotes because they gave me encouragement to keep going when I was trying to give up. Best class ever! Choose the right. You will be missed. I graduate thanks to the support of all my teachers, friends, and family. J

No comments:

Post a Comment