Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Life Planning Progress Report



At first I can admit that writing 100 goals was difficult because I never actually took time to think of the goals I wanted to achieve. I had a few but to know I needed to write 100 was hard. Today I have way more than just 100 goals, and it’s surprising that I actually had so many. I have achieved some of the short-term goals and I am on my way to achieve my long-term goals. I know I will achieve them because I was taught in this class that “I will persist until I succeed”. I appreciate the opportunity our teacher gave us and to help us realize that we all have goals. The time I’ve been in this class, we were told to read for 2 minutes but now that I graduate and others go on vacation, we need to discipline ourselves to read our goals for 2 minutes. I need to start to believe in myself that I can achieve these goals. I have no one to remind me to read my goals everyday so I will commit myself to read the on my own time. Thank you for proving me that I have potential to achieve goals. Choose the right. “Goal setting is goal getting”. J

No comments:

Post a Comment