Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Student Success Statement

“You can’t hire someone else to do your push-ups for you” – Jim Rohn


Reflection:

We choose our goals because we are going to pursue them. It must be us who pursue our own goals; it’s up to us not anybody else. We as people always try to depend on others to do things for us but in reality your friend isn’t going to reach your life goal, you must do it. We must take the step of courage and go after our goals and just try to send someone else while we’re in our comfort zone. We need to stand up and take action for our goals. For example I can’t make my friend do my homework just to get a good grade, I need the practice. I’m not going to send someone to go to college and study my profession for me. I can’t make someone go and work for me and earn the money for me. I must believe that I am capable of reaching my goal and take that step of saying I won’t give up until I succeed. 
Everyone is capable of reaching their goals if they put their mind and effort to it. Choose the right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment