Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Student Success Statement

Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush. It can color any situation. –Anonymous

Reflection:
A person’s attitude can change any situation, you can be having a good conversation and you hear something you don’t want to hear and it’s up to you to ignore it and keep the happy flow or get mad and ruin the conversation. It’s hard to control our attitude especially since we react without thinking most of the time. Your attitude towards someone can change or help your relationship with them. It’s a matter of decision making, we have the power to think clearly about something and choose what attitude to respond with. I can personally say that I have struggled with my attitude because of situations I’ve been in. I do have a good and bad attitude but it all depends on what I’m doing. I try my best to let my bad attitude control me in a bad situation and it’s difficult, but in the end it all pays off. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment