Friday, April 25, 2014

Student Success Statement

“He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.” –A Proverb
Reflection:
As I’ve grown up I have had many friends and some have stayed and some have gone. I can admit that I did have friends that wanted to choose wrong and would pressure me to do it with them. It’s hard to find a friend that accepts that you do good and that will encourage you to keep doing it. Out all of my friendships I myself have grown wiser because I’ve learned to walk alone. I’d prefer to walk alone than to walk with a bunch of fools who only do wrong. I’ve had to let go of friends that did wrong for my own benefit because I didn’t want to end up like them. I know I don’t walk alone because I know a mighty God that walks with me and has always guided me in the friends I should have. I’ve learned that it’s better to walk alone and do what’s right and eventually someone will follow than to walk in a crowd where I’m putting my life in danger. Choose wisely on the friends you have and every decision you make.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment