Friday, May 16, 2014

Notes: “Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse”
v  A moment of pleasure but a lifetime of pain
v  Drugs affect everyone
v  Drugs can cause you to be violent with others
v  Drugs affect your brain
v  You’re destroying your family, friends, and your life
v  No self-control
v  No self-respect
v  You are no more you
v  There is no escape of the addiction
v  Drugs lie
v  People use drugs to forget about their problems
v  Causes pain, anguish and anger to others
v  Addiction will cause the person to steal just get drugs
v  Drugs kill your identity
v  One thought, one shot, one mistake
v  Consequence can be imprisonment
v  Drugs make you feel like if you’re in control
v  Drugs lead to a one way road to death
v  You cannot blame others for your choices and mistakes
v  You control your own life
v  You face your own consequences
v  Help is near
v  Take the step to change with faith, strength and support
v  Being drug-free can help have a better life
v  Like having a happy family, spending time with your kids
Reflection:

My commitment is to always stay away from drugs, no matter how many time people offer me. I will stay away from people who use drugs, so I won’t be influenced. I know the consequences of using drugs and I don’t want my family or friends to suffer. I promise to never, not even a little try of drugs. I will keep this commitment to teach my kids that it might be hard to stay away from drugs but in the end it’s worth it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment