Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The top 5 heart health tips




1.       Try and keep a healthy diet
2.       Avoid smoking
3.       Keep an active lifestyle
4.       Maintaining a healthy body weight
5.       Reduce your stress


What I am going to do to help my health?
I am going to start going to bed earlier because being tired at school doesn’t let me focus. I am going to take time off of my tablet and go play a sport outside. I will start on my homework early, like when I get home from school. I will start on projects days before so I won’t stress out on the last minute. I will follow the techniques that my health teacher has taught me so I can relieve my stress. The techniques are to go for a walk, breathing exercises, drawing or listening to music. I will start eating more fruits and vegetables and drinking more water. I will try my best to achieve these goals to help my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment