Friday, May 16, 2014

Student Success Statement

“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” –Benjamin franklin
Reflection:

Going to bed early is a struggle but waking up early is the worst struggle for me. I do agree that going to bed early can help you wake up early and have more energy. Waking up early can help you have more energy and work harder which can earn you more money. Health depends on your rest, sleep is a beautiful thing. There’s so many reasons why we go to bed late, for example we have homework due the next day, we are watching a movie, playing on the computer, playing on our phones. When we don’t get enough rest we tend to not pay attention in class or even want to open our eyes and do work. I have experienced going to bed late and not having energy the next day. I have promised myself that I will go to bed early for the benefit of my health.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment