Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Student Success Statement

“Goal setting is goal getting. Set and get.”- Mark Victor Hansen


Reflection: Once you start to set your goals and you start pursuing them and it will take time to achieve them but eventually you will get what you worked for. Goals won’t be set by themselves you must have the mentality that you will do whatever it takes to reach that goal. No one else can set your goals and no one can get them for you. Until you start setting you will later begin getting. For example if I know I want to graduate then I should put it in my mind and determine myself to reach it bypassing all my classes and trying my best to be on time and to not be absent .When that day of graduation comes and I hear my name I will know that my goal has been achieved. We all have to have a positive attitude and have perseverance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment