Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Student Success Statement

“No student ever attains eminent success by simply doing what is required of him/her; it is the amount and excellence of what is over and above the required that determines the greatness of ultimate distinction.” –Charles Kendall Adams, American Historian


Reflection: 
In order for a person to achieve a great amount of success they have to work a great amount of time. With no work you won’t have any knowledge of what you’re supposed to do and you won’t have experience in doing it. Students have many goals and they must work hard to achieve them because you need action to achieve something. For example, since I’m a student here at LMHS and I’m a senior, I had a goal when I entered 9th grade to graduate high school, I stepped into school with determination to achieve it. Throughout the years I worked as hard as I could and I've made it this far just a few more steps and I will receive my diploma which is a symbol of my goal in life
.

No comments:

Post a Comment