Friday, February 28, 2014

Student Success Statement

“I will persist until I succeed” – Og Mandino   

Reflection:
 Persisting means to stay strong in your goal, even though there is difficulty around you. Life will brings adversities that will not only try to cause us to fall but to give up and when we persist no matter what, your success is just around the corner. This is a great quote to live by because our goals can be big or small but as long as we persist we will succeed.

My example of persisting is graduating high school. When I stepped in this school I determined myself to persist no matter what until I graduated and received my diploma. Throughout my years in highs school, difficult situations came into my life but I stayed strong and I’m almost done. These last months in highs school are actually the hardest and most stressful because I get this laziness (or what the teachers call it “seniroitus”) but I know I need to persist and I will succeed. I’m trying my best and I know that if I just in God, He will give me the strength to persist any difficulty.                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment