Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement

“The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1. Can people trust me to do what’s right? Yes
2. Am I committed to doing my very best? Yes
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? Sometimes
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.
-Lou Holtz 

Reflection:I can personally admit and say yes to all these questions because people can trust me and it’s not so much about the people but I trust myself and I know that I’m responsible to what I get myself in to. I always try my best in anything I do and that’s the only way I know if I’m good at something or not, by simply trying. I personally treat other how they treat me because it’s not so much about how I treat others because I treat everyone the same, I won’t act different if I don’t like them ill just be me. But if they decide to treat me wrong well it’ll go back to them exactly how it went to me. I know I’m not perfect but I try my best to always say yes to these questions. If I’m close to success or fail I’ll just keep trying until I earn my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment